A call to women veterans: don't turn away - help turn things around. Stacy offers a lesson in creating change from the inside.
ZERO CHAT THIRTY
When Michelle Lang's husband separated from the Army and the family moved home to rural Pennsylvania, they faced medical, mental health and other challenges that put a strain on their marriage. Through the support of family and friends, they were able to get back on their feet. Yet, in the aftermath, Michelle discovered a wealth of resources that could have helped the couple weather the storm more easily...if only they'd know about them.
Thus began Michelle's mission to connect rural veterans to valuable resources and support, in the form of her non-profit organization, Veteran Help Point.
Fighter Pilot, Harvard Student, 2024 Miss America
Foo Fighters – The UFO’s of WWII
Navy to name destroyer after WWII hero Charles French
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Home - Heroes With Hearing Loss
- The American Legion and Wellcare Medicare Advantage plans for Legionnaires | Wellcare
- Veteran Help Point | local veteran help
- 2024 Miss America crown goes to active-duty U.S. Air Force officer - CBS News
- What Were the Mysterious “Foo Fighters” Sighted by WWII Night Flyers? | Air & Space Magazine| Smithsonian Magazine
- Navy to name destroyer after WWII hero Charles French
- Join The American Legion