Tango Alpha Lima: Mighty Oaks founder and author Chad Robichaux
April 12th, 2022
1 hr 5 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
Jeff Daly makes a triumphant return to the show and shares his heartfelt thanks for the care and support he recieved from his Legion family.
Ashley shares a story of 4 airmen awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for evacuating more than 150 civilians from Kabul.
Our guest this week is Chad Robichaux, a former Force Recon Marine and DoD contractor with eight deployments to Afghanistan as part of a Joint Special Operations Command task force.
Chad very nearly became a veteran suicide statistic, but he overcame personal battles with PTSD and went on to start the Mighty Oaks Foundation, a nonprofit that serves active duty and veteran communities with faith-based combat trauma and resiliency programs.
Chad Robichaux Update
Marine Corps body composition standards may be leading to eating disorders
Powdered hot sauce coming soon to MREs
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- 100 Miles For Hope | The American Legion
- The Mighty Oaks Foundation – Veteran Recovery Programs & Support — [email protected]
- Path to Resiliency - Kindle edition by Robichaux, Chad M., Stalnecker, Jeremy M., Mizerak, John A., Dees, Major General Bob. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Fight for Us
- Chad Robichaux (@chadrobo_official) • Instagram photos and videos
- Save Our Allies – SaveOurAllies
- Suggest a Guest
- Tough Ruck 2022 | Tough Ruck