IN THE NEWS
VA is doing a major overhaul of disability rating criteria and how they evaluate mental health and other conditions.
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Mission Roll Call Executive Director Cole Lyle joins the podcast to talk about how his advocacy organization uses polling to give veterans a more direct voice in policy-making.
Cole talks about how Mission Roll Call engages with veterans and their focus on veteran suicide, access to care and amplification of underserved veterans such as women or those in rural and tribal communities.
Auxiliary member's company helps deliver mobility to veterans
New York state commander promotes drive-by membership
A new home for Va. Post 139, and new homes for at-risk veterans
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- Send us your feedback!
- Badger Pumpkin Patch
- Major Changes Coming to the VA, Will Overhaul Veteran Disability Evaluations for Mental Health
- Find a Service Officer
- Home - Heroes With Hearing Loss
- TAL | Trulaw
- Veteran Advocacy | Mission Roll Call
- Veterans Strengthening America | The American Legion
- Auxiliary member's company helps deliver mobility to veterans | Legiontown U.S.A.
- Mobius Mobility – The next generation iBOT is here. Offering extraordinary levels of mobility and performance. With its rich history of innovation. Now fully updated with the latest technology. Ready to go where you want to go.
- New York state commander promotes drive-by membership | The American Legion
- A new home for Va. Post 139, and new homes for at-risk veterans | The American Legion — A new home for Va. Post 139, and new homes for at-risk veterans