IN THE NEWS
In response to a Military times article, "Congress Wants America to Thank Veterans in the Most Awkward Way Possible"
Jeff and Ashley discuss how to properly respond to "Thank you for our Freedom."
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Chelsea Porterfield recently retired from the U.S. Army, where she served as a platoon sergeant in the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard). During her four years there, she became the first woman to lead a marching element onto Arlington, she became the 38th Sergeant of the Guard, and in 2021 she became the fifth woman to earn her Tomb Guard Identification Badge.
Chelsea talks about her military experience, including her struggle with suicide and how she worked through it and has now become an advocate to help others to seek help.
Marine Corps Reserve celebrates 75 years of Toys for Tots
NATO Begins Nuclear Exercises Amid Russian War Tensions
Letters from Legiontown: Finding a purpose again
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- Congress Wants America to Thank Veterans in the Most Awkward Way Possible | Military.com
- See and taste the difference for yourself -… | Terri Lynn Fundraising
- TAL | Trulaw
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 34: Tango Alpha Lima: "Honor Guard" producers Neal Schrodetzki and Ethan Morse
- Society of the Honor Guard | Home
- Society of the Honor Guard | Centennial (TUS100)
- Veterans Strengthening America | The American Legion
- Legiontown U.S.A. |
- Finding purpose again | Legiontown U.S.A.