Tango Alpha Lima: Give An Hour CEO Dr. Trina Clayeux
December 13th, 2022
1 hr 4 mins 14 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
Jeff and Ashley discuss the availability of new VA life insurance policies for disabled veterans that are scheduled to launch in January.
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Dr. Trina Clayeux, the CEO of Give an Hour, a non-profit organization that provides free counseling to servicemembers, veterans and their loved ones, talks about the organization, some of the current projects they are working on, and some things everyone can do in support of emotional well-being.
Legiontown: Fred Brock Post 828 assists families of local elementary schools
Give blood this holiday season
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- New life insurance program for disabled vets to launch in January
- TAL | Trulaw
- Mental Health Care for Military and Families - Give an Hour
- Amazon.com: WARRIOR: How to Support Those Who Protect Us: 9781736824405: Springer, Shauna, Wright, Eddie: Books
- For Providers - Give an Hour
- Wellness Ambassadors - Give an Hour
- Be the One | The American Legion
- Fred Brock Post 828 assists families of local elementary schools | Legiontown U.S.A.
- Give blood this holiday season | The American Legion
- American Legion Blood Donor Program | The American Legion