Tango Alpha Lima: An Act of Kindness, Fashion Faux Pas and a Racy Endeavor
December 9th, 2020
56 mins 59 secs
About this Episode
CV celebrates a Coastie who buys dinner for a stranger in a random act of kindness and ends up fostering international relations with Greenland.
Ashley shares Military Times' brilliant review of Ralph Lauren's newest outerwear offerings - many of which look suspiciously familiar to standard military issue items.
Jeff gets revved up over The American Legion's new initiative with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Marines and LSD, Oversight panel questions Pentagon's $700M loan to a company worth $70M, Brian Tally's Bill and COVID vaccines
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Ralph Lauren can’t stop ripping off military clothing — The conglomeration of salmon pant and polo shirt enthusiasts simply cannot resist the mere sight of camouflage, which oftentimes sends the creative minds behind the company’s fashion lines into a hungry-hungry-hipster feeding frenzy the likes of which only Bon Iver and one to three dandelion lemon grass IPAs can sooth.
- Legion, Chip Ganassi enter multi-year IndyCar alliance
- The American Legion Give $48 Challenge — Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still help The American Legion support Veterans and Children
- Time running out on one veteran’s push for VA reforms