Ashley questions the wisdom of a group of soldiers on a field exercise at Fort Bliss, Texas, who thought they'd sneak a round of drinks, but instead ended up hospitalized after ingesting antifreeze.
Jeff gets passionate about writing resolutions.
CV shares the saga of the U.S. Navy band's cover of a Taylor Swift song remade a sea shanty, the Twitter backlash, and the band member's redemption when they followed up with a mean Tweets video in response.
Cheaters at the Air Force Academy, Space Force rank structures, COVID vaccines at GITMO, and troops opting out of vaccine
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- American Legion Resolutions
- Learn how to write a resolution
- We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together | A Sea Shanty Parody - YouTube
- U.S. Navy Band Mean Tweets - YouTube
- The American Legion Veterans & Children Foundation
- William Shatner wants to know: What the heck is wrong with you, Space Force?
- Maine Legionnaires continue effort to assist homeless veterans | The American Legion
- (20+) American Legion Post #36 | Facebook
- BOOTHBAY V.E.T.S. - Home
- Sea Shanty Challenge — Post your Legion sea shanties to Instagram, tag @theamericanlegion and use #TALseashanty