Tango Alpha Lima: Army Veteran and author Br. Logan M. Isaac, HoSM
May 24th, 2022
1 hr 2 mins 35 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
A greedy Michigan Guardsman filed a pay inquiry for a missing part-time drill paycheck, prompting an investigation that uncovered he had been quietly collecting full pay and allowances for more than two years after resigning from full-time Guard status with the Hawaii National Guard Active Reserve in 2017.
The NCO is awaiting trial for theft of more than $200,000 of public funds. Ashley and Jeff discuss the rationale of the criminal mind.
Br. Logan M. Isaac, HoSM, is an Army veteran who is bringing Christian beliefs about military service into the 21st century. He’s breaking down the bias and bad theology that isn’t veteran-friendly. He has a new book that challenges that bad theology, titled “God is a Grunt.”
Logan talks about how his military experience led him to his complex relationship with Christianity, guilt and moral injury, and the inspiration for his book and and his advocacy to promote human dignity for soldiers and veterans.
Navy brings new software online in time for sailors’ fitness testing season
California American Legion Post 731 makes all World War II, Korean and Vietnam War post members honorary life members
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- 100 Miles for Hope | The American Legion
- author | advocate | educator
- Packing Inferno: The Unmaking of a Marine: Boudreau, Tyler E.: 9781932595321: Books - Amazon
- Waging Peace — Diana Oestreich
- Ralph Abernathy - Wikipedia
- Sarah Louise Keys - Wikipedia
- Irene Morgan - Wikipedia
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 41: Tango Alpha Lima: Moral Injury with guest David Fisher
- VEVRAA | U.S. Department of Labor
- Pew Pew HQ
- Pew Pew Crew
- God Is a Grunt by Logan M Isaac | Worthy Publishing
- Veterans Strengthening America | The American Legion
- Navy brings new software online in time for sailors’ fitness testing season | Stars and Stripes
- Post 731 makes all World War II, Korean and Vietnam War post members honorary life members | Legiontown U.S.A.
- Send us your feedback!
- Suggest a Guest