Tango Alpha Lima: Marine Corps Combat Correspondent and Journalist Amy Forsythe
May 17th, 2022
58 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
A discussion of the military's history of toxic exposure and The American Legion's push for a Senate vote for the Honoring our PACT Act to address these issues for generations of military veterans.
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Award-winning multimedia journalist, former U.S. Marine Corps Combat Correspondent and current U.S. Navy Reserve PAO Amy Forsythe stops by to talk about her new book, "Heroes Live Here: A Tribute to Camp Pendleton Marines Since 9/11"
Amy shares stories about her career as a military and civilian journalist, her inspiration for her new book, and a case of stolen valor she helped uncover.
Parris Island Marine Corps Band nominated for an Emmy
VA Confirms Vital EHR Computer System Has Gone Down More Than 50 Times Since Launching in Spokane
Airman slays ‘tedious repetitive tasks’ for comrades stuck in paperwork hell
Post 176 in Springfield, Va.
Post 539 in New Bern, N.C.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- American Legion Legislative Action Center
- 100 Miles for Hope | The American Legion
- Heroes Live Here:A Tribute to Camp Pendleton Marines Since 9/11
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 91119: Tango Alpha Lima remembers 9/11 with 9/11 Memorial & Museum Visionary Network Founding Member John Paluska
- HunterSeven Foundation » Post-9/11 Veterans, Toxic Exposures, Cancers.
- Stolen Valor: Scammer’s Claims of Marine Corps Heroism, Cancer Finally Crumble
- You Were There - Tribute to Pandemic Front Line Workers - YouTube
- Vital Computer System Has Gone Down More Than 50 Times Since Launching in Washington, VA Confirms | Military.com
- Airman slays ‘tedious repetitive tasks’ for comrades stuck in paperwork hell
- American Legion Post 176 Springfield, 6520 Amherst Ave Springfield, VA 22150, (703) 440-0336, [email protected]
- American Legion Post 539