Tango Alpha Lima: "Be The One" spokesman, Dr. M. David Rudd
September 6th, 2022
41 mins 9 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
We have an update on the case of a Navy nuclear engineer and his wife who attempted to smuggle secrets about nuclear-powered warships in half-eaten PBJ sandwiches.
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Jeff and Ashley are joined by Distinguished University Professor of Psychology, President Emeritus, and Director of the Rudd Institute for Veteran and Military Suicide Prevention at the University of Memphis, Dr. M. David Rudd.
Dr. Rudd is also a spokesman for The American Legion "Be the One" initiative, and he talks about his own career helping veterans struggling with mental health issues and why veterans groups like The American Legion are an important part of helping them overcome psycological and emotional challenges.
A story of Heroism and other Post Awards
Jeff and Ashley remember their favorite episodes from last year's award-winning 9/11 series
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 73: Tango Alpha Lima: A hat trick, nuclear spies, and special ops in Taiwan
- STRIVE-Suicide and Trauma Reduction Initiative for Veterans | Ohio State College of Medicine
- TAL | Trulaw
- Rudd Institute
- See and taste the difference for yourself -… | Terri Lynn Fundraising
- Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Manual | Brochures & Publications | The American Legion
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast - Episodes Archive
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 91114: Tango Alpha Lima remembers 9/11 with former POW Jessica Lynch
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 91103: Tango Alpha Lima remembers 9/11 with Sgt. Maj. Clifford Lovejoy
- Send us your feedback!
- Suggest a Guest