IN THE NEWS
Do Military Spouses need their own Bill of Rights?
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
H2F - Holistic Health and Fitness, is the U.S. Army's top priority in the human domain, and our guests, Lt. Col Sean Donohue and Alex Morrow share how the program is helping to take a proactive approach to soldier performance, fitness and wellness to address force readiness, recruiting and veteran healthcare.
No Barriers Warriors seeks veterans with disabilities for 2023 backcountry expeditions
The Old Air Force Tape Test Is Officially Dead. Long Live the New Tape Test.
US military enters new era of expanded parental leave
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- Do Military Families Need Their Own Bill of Rights? | Military.com
- TAL | Trulaw
- Total Force Fitness | Health.mil
- Investing in Our Youth: Army Develops Future Soldier Preparatory Course | Article | The United States Army
- Whole Health Home
- Team Red, White & Blue
- MVP | Merging Vets & Players
- Be the One | The American Legion
- No Barriers Warriors seeks veterans with disabilities for 2023 backcountry expeditions | Legiontown U.S.A.
- Warriors | No Barriers - Resilience, Hope & Optimism For Youth And Adults
- The Old Air Force Tape Test Is Officially Dead. Long Live the New Tape Test. | Military.com
- US military enters new era of expanded parental leave | The American Legion