IN THE NEWS
How to Spot a Stroke F.A.S.T.
American Legion virtual training with Veterans Yoga Project helps members learn about the physical and mental health benefits of yoga
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation CEO Chris Cassidy leads the mission to inspire America and promote the belief that everyone is born with the potential to be extraordinary. He talks about his work to build a national museum, and the educational programs offered while the structure is being built.
The retired Navy SEAL and former NASA Chief Astronaut talks about his military and space career.
Jon Bernthal Returning as the Punisher for ‘Daredevil: Born Again’
Here's How to Get a 2023 MLB.TV Military Discount
National Parks jokingly warns not to 'push a slower friend down' if you encounter a bear
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- Spot a Stroke F.A.S.T. Poster | American Stroke Association
- Learn the health and mental benefits of yoga | The American Legion
- Be the One | The American Legion
- National Medal of Honor Museum - National Medal of Honor Museum
- Chris Cassidy – My Hand My Cause, Inc.
- Action Center
- (1) How to use the Bathroom in Space - YouTube
- Jon Bernthal Returning as the Punisher for ‘Daredevil: Born Again’
- MLB.tv - Discounts for Military & Gov't | GovX
- National Parks jokingly warns not to 'push a slower friend down' if you encounter a bear | CNN Travel
- Free Entrance to National Parks for Gold Star Families and Veterans (U.S. National Park Service)