IN THE NEWS
New VA mission statement recognizes sacred commitment to all Veterans, their families, caregivers and survivors
THIS WEEK'S GUESTS
Robin Phoenix Johnson is an Army veteran, comedian and CEO of the Best Medicine Brigade, where she gives veteran and military spouse comedians performance opportunities. She is also president of her non-profit organization, HEALARIOUS, a humor therapy program for veterans. Robin and Marine Corp veteran and Best Medicine Brigade comedian Doug Bennett talk about comedy as therapy and the Operation HEALARIOUS Comedy Competition sponsored by The American Legion.
A call for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to make amends for omission of actor, Army veteran and American Legion member Paul Sorvino from the "In Memoriam" program during the Oscars
Woman complains about military-themed candles to shop attendant, who is a veteran.
American Legion Post in Georgia donates 50th vehicle to veterans in need.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- Send us your feedback!
- New VA mission statement recognizes sacred commitment to all Veterans, their families, caregivers and survivors
- American Legion Grassroots Action Center
- Best Medicine Brigade
- Operation HEAL*ARIOUS Comedy Competition
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 138: Tango Alpha Lima: Give An Hour CEO Dr. Trina Clayeux
- Operation HEAL*ARIOUS Comedy Night - National Veterans Memorial and Museum
- Be the One | The American Legion
- Commentary: Do the right thing, Hollywood | The American Legion — Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Woman Complains About Military Candles, Owner's Daughter Is a Veteran
- Malicious Women Candle Co – Malicious Women Co.
- Homeless Veterans program, American Legion Post 45 donate 50th car to veterans in need | Legiontown U.S.A.
- Thomas M. Brady Post 45, Inc.
- The American Legion Vehicle Donation Program