Jeff celebrates the end to the long-decried law known as the Widow's Tax and Ashley gives props to American Legion Department Service Officers who secured nearly $3.7 billion in benefits for the nation’s veterans during fiscal year 2020. CV opens discussion on the furor over National Guard troops sleeping on the floor of the U.S. Capitol.
Soldier plots to blow up NYC 9/11 memorial, Navy SEAL pleads guilty in hazing death of Green Beret, Alaska Joint Army-Air Force base installs curfew on base liquor sales and a "National Garden for American Heroes.”
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- American Legion Department Service Officers
- American Legion DSOs help secure nearly $3.7B in benefits for veterans | The American Legion
- The American Legion Veterans & Children Foundation
- Join The American Legion
- These Military Figures May Be Honored in Trump's Proposed 'Garden of American Heroes'
- The oldest living Marine, a North Carolina woman, has died at age 107
- Frank Marston American Legion Post 33 | Facebook