Ashley talks about concerns with the hard stop on National Guard deployment during the pandemic - most notably the frustration that they are stopping one day short of allowing Guardsmen to qualify for GI Bill benefits.
Jeff and the gang share their favorite military TV shows.
CV unwraps an old chestnut: the 1971 Wall Street Journal article in which their reports of The American Legion's death were greatly exaggerated.
Rapid Fire discussion: Untapped beer-rating app check-ins are causing trouble in covert circles, the virtues of Naval Academy virtual graduation and the continuing saga of ex-Special Forces SNAFUs.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Share your COVID-19 haircuts and your thoughts on episode 5
- American Legion Legislative Action Center — Stand with The American Legion and urge your House and Senate representatives to tell DoD to extend our Guardsmen's orders so they can earn the benefits they deserve.
- Buy American Flags at American Legion Flag & Emblem Sales
- Indivisible - The Story of Our Flag - American Legion Flag & Emblem
- Join The American Legion | The American Legion
- Donate to The American Legion Veterans & Children Foundation
- A Legion Riders tribute to West LA hospital and staff
- Carry The Load