Ashley starts the ball rolling with a conversation about National Guard troops deploying to assist in policing protests across the country.
CV talks about the Harlem Hellfighters, a Legion resolution supporting a review of minority awards of Medal of Honor in WWI and other historical Legion positions on segregation and voting rights.
Jeff and the gang are over the moon about Netflix's highly anticipated new series, "Space Force."
DARPA lasers in on jet lag and diarrhea
Heroes at NAB Corpus Christi up for awards
Airmen supporting Space X
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- TALMA | The American Legion — Join The American Legion Media Alliance
- Remembering Henry Johnson and the Harlem Hellfighters | The American Legion's BurnPit
- American Legion Resolution No. 109: Support For Review of Minority Awards Of Medal Of Honor WWI
- A moment in time | Hamilton Fish