Ashley shares some stats that show 40% of U.S. Marines have declined the COVID-19 vaccine.
Jeff drops some history knowledge with a story the life of Legion founder Maj. G. Edward “Ned” Buxton Jr. of Rhode Island.
Hilarity ensues when CV shares a story of a Navy officer who penned a strongly worded message to complain about his noisy enlisted neighbors, who he called 'perverts' and 'deviants.'
Withdrawal from Afghanistan, VA staffer stalks female vet, and Space Force Command lands in LA
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC
- 100 Miles For Hope | The American Legion
- OUR WWII STORY: Legion founder helped lead the OSS | The American Legion — Maj. G. Edward “Ned” Buxton Jr. of Rhode Island
- Join The American Legion | The American Legion
- Sparta American Legion Post 100 - Military, Food, Veteran