Mike Erwin, founder and executive director of Team Red, White and Blue, joins Team Tango to share the origin story for Team RWB, and the many ways in which the organization helps enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity.
Erwin touches on the importance of being part of a team, partnerships with IVMF and the George W. Bush Center, the link between physical activity, social interactions and mental wellness.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Find an American Legion Service Officer
- Home - Team RWB — enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity
- 100 Miles For Hope | The American Legion
- Marching Orders
- Member App Version 2.0 - Team RWB
- Enriching Veterans' Lives Through An Evidence-Based Approach: A Case Illustration of Team Red, White & Blue - Institute for Veterans and Military Families
- Research - Team RWB
- Oura Ring: Accurate Health Information Accessible to Everyone — Shop Now
- Resolution No. 20: Encourage Collaboration with Selected Post-9/11 Generation Veterans Groups