CV revisits the continuing issue of evacuating Afghan interpreters after Sen. Angus King urged the Biden administration to take action.
Ashley wonders how over 1,900 military weapons have gone missing in the past decade.
Jeff gets geared up to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of American Legion Boys Nation.
Navy channels Tony Stark with reasearch on transmedium flying submersible, Airforce Combat Controller a hero on deployment and at home, and Army returns to job-specific scoring for Army Combat Fitness Test
Shoutout to American Legion Post 4 in Mount Clemens, Mich. and our friends at Backpacks For Life and their Thank Your for your Service, Ma'am Lipstick Challenge
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Biden’s Hair Should Be ‘On Fire’ Over Afghan Translators Being Left Behind, Senator Says - Defense One
- Find a Service Officer
- US military guns keep vanishing, some used in street crimes
- Boys Nation 75: A political training ground | The American Legion
- Join The American Legion | The American Legion
- The Navy Concluded Transmedium Flying Submersibles Were Possible A Decade Ago
- Combat Controller Who Earned Air Force Cross in Afghanistan Awarded Airman's Medal for Heroism Back Home | Military.com
- Army May Go Back to Job-Specific Scoring After All on the New Fitness Test | Military.com
- American Legion Riders roll into GR, raise money for veterans’ kids | WOODTV.com
- About Us — Backpacks For Life
- Backpacks For Life - #LipstickChallenge Thank You For Your Service MA’AM | Facebook