Tango Alpha Lima: Deported Marine, Bagram bug-out and just where did we end in Afghanistan
July 20th, 2021
39 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
Ashley shares the story of a deported Marine who was able to return to the U.S. to become an American citizen.
CV wonders why U.S, Military ended nearly two decades at Bagram Airfield by slipping away in the night without telling the base's new commander.
An Associated Press story where U.S. veterans who served in Afghanistan ponder what exactly the U.S. has gained in the past 20 years inspires Jeff to make the same query of Team Tango.
Air Force video explains the penis, how baby Space Marines are made, new Air Force PT, no Space Force PT and a shout-out to military athletes heading to Tokyo for the Olympic games.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Biden administration provides pathway to citizenship for deported veterans | The American Legion
- June American Legion Magazine spotlights citizenship through service, new National WWI Memorial | The American Legion
- Audio | The American Legion
- Resolution No. 15: Expedited Citizenship Through Military Service
- Resolution No. 10: Expedited Citizenship Applications for Deported Veterans
- 100 Miles For Hope | The American Legion
- Afghan vet: 'What have we ended up with at the end of it?'
- Join The American Legion | The American Legion
- 19 Military Athletes to Represent U.S. at Tokyo Olympics > U.S. Department of Defense > Defense Department News
- National Convention | The American Legion