Dr. Regan Stiegmann is Associate Professor of Preventive and Lifestyle Medicine and Director of the Digital Health Track at Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Parker, Colorado.
Dr. Stiegmann served 11 years in the U.S. Air Force, most recently as a Flight Surgeon and Lifestyle & Performance Medicine Specialist with the 10th Operational Medical Readiness Squadron at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. She is passionate about human performance optimization, positive psychology, and health promotion, and she discusses how diet, exercise and other factors play a role in mental wellness
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Veterans Crisis Line — Dial 988 then Press 1 24/7 Confidential Crisis Support for veterans and their loved ones.
- Dr. Major Regan Stiegmann Is Helping Others Become Fit to Serve - Muscle & Fitness
- Home - American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Food as Medicine - American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine - Food for Life
- Walter C. Willett | Academic Profile | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Million Veteran Program (MVP)
- Owaves — Find Your Rhythm
- The Game Changers Official Film Website | Documentary