U.S. Navy veteran, Dr. Ruth Moore is an Integrative Health Practitioner in Functional Medicine in Ellsworth, Maine. She is trauma-response expert who treats stress-based health conditions and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) with complementary, alternative, and integrative medicine. She is also a published author, neuroscientist and clinical aromatherapist who has testified before Congress and played a role in creating health policy that helps her fellow veterans get access to appropriate healthcare from VA.
Dr. Moore shares her own journey from experiencing MST, surviving suicide and homelessness to receiving her doctorate and the work she does now to help veterans in crisis.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Complementary and Holistic Health | Downeast Wellness | United States
- Internity Online
- Veterans Crisis Line
- Vet Centers (Readjustment Counseling) Home
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 154: Tango Alpha Lima: VA Vet Center Chief Readjustment Counseling Officer Mike Fisher
- Building Resiliency: 32 Days To A Better You!: Moore, Dr Ruth: 9798451913086: Amazon.com: Books
- New lifetime pass available for Military Veterans and Gold Star Families to access public lands - Office of Communications (U.S. National Park Service)