IN THE NEWS
100 Miles for Hope is in full swing, and Jeff and Ashley are pumped up! The hosts ponder the various benefits of physical activity.
THIS WEEK'S GUESTS
We're doubling the fun with two professional bodybuilders and 100 Miles for Hope Ambassadors, Julia Waring and Rachelle Cannon.
Both of these International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) Figure Professional Athletes share stories of their military academy experiences, their military service and how their current status as elite athletes.
Make-a-Wish allows young teen to attend a special Boot Camp and become a Marine for a day.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- 100 Miles for Hope | The American Legion
- Veterans Strengthening America | The American Legion
- US Military Boot Camp: Differences in Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force
- Child with heart condition becomes Marine for a day after mini boot camp
- Suggest a Guest