Part Three of our transition series features guest Graciela Tiscareño-Sato, an Air Force veteran, award-winning author, marketer, bilingual public speaker, and business owner
Graciela talks about her book, "B.R.A.N.D. Before Your Resume," and sheds light on how she helps servicemembers, veterans and spouses create powerful, targeted AUTHENTIC Personal Brands that help them become better job candidates or aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- The American Legion 100 Miles For Hope
- Captain Mama Books | Children's Aviation Book Series
- Grace Tiscareno-Sato - Military, veteran, Publishing, K-12, Education, Hispanic, Latina, Globalization, Sustainability, entrepreneurship, minority, Latino, Green economy, innovation, women
- BRAND Before Your Resume – A Guidebook Written BY a Veteran FOR the Military Community
- Join The American Legion