Tango Alpha Lima: Concussion Legacy Foundation w/ CEO Chris Nowinski and retired U.S. Navy Cmdr. Daryl Adamson
September 20th, 2022
1 hr 3 mins 43 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
Share Sons of The American Legion Anniversary activities on Legiontown
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
This week we are joined by Concussion Legacy Foundation co-founder and CEO, Chris Nowinski, PhD. CLF is a non-profit organization that is leading the fight against concussions and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, or CTE, a degenerative brain disease found in athletes, military veterans, and others with a history of repetitive brain trauma.
We’ll also talk with retired U.S. Navy Commander Daryl Adamson about his experience as a suicide loss survivor and the legacy of his son, Cameron, a Marine, who died by suicide in 2021 at age 22. The Adamson family donated Cameron's brain for study of CTE, and are advocates for the Concussion Legacy Foundation Project Enlist.
National Guard tapped to help in understaffed Florida prisons
Former Managers at Military Housing Contractor Sentenced in Fraud Scheme
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Share | Legiontown U.S.A.
- See and taste the difference for yourself -… | Terri Lynn Fundraising
- TAL | Trulaw
- Homepage | Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Cameron Adamson | Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Project Enlist | Concussion Legacy Foundation
- Veterans Strengthening America | The American Legion
- National Guard tapped to help in understaffed Florida prisons
- Former Managers at Military Housing Contractor Sentenced in Fraud Scheme | Military.com
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion