IN THE NEWS
A lawmaker frustrated by a the unsolved case of a soldier decapitated in 2020 is pushing the Pentagon to overhaul how it handles cold cases.
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
The second guest in our fitness and wellness series, Dr. Dan Bornstein talks about the America's Physical Inactivity Epidemic and the impact on military recruiting and readiness.
Dr. Bornstein shares simple changes veterans make and resources avialable help them get moving and encourage others to increase physical activity.
Veterans, Gold Star Families get free lifetime pass to national parks, wildlife refuges, other public lands
We salute this Army tank crew that named their tank ‘Come On Bro’
‘Top Gun’ reimagined with a cat is purrrrfection
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- 'Unacceptable': Congresswoman Wants Reforms as Decapitated Soldier Cold Case Lingers | Military.com
- Giving Tuesday
- Security Consultant | DBornsteinSolutions, LLC
- Whole Health Home
- Total Force Fitness: Your roadmap to peak performance and military wellness | HPRC
- How much physical activity do adults need? | Physical Activity | CDC
- Be the One | The American Legion
- Veterans, Gold Star Families get free lifetime pass to national parks, wildlife refuges, other public lands - VA News
- Free Entrance to National Parks for Gold Star Families and Veterans (U.S. National Park Service)
- Tango Alpha Lima Podcast Episode 122: Tango Alpha Lima: Sierra Club Military Outdoors campaign manager Aaron Leonard
- We salute this Army tank crew that named their tank ‘Come On Bro’
- ‘Top Gun’ reimagined with a cat is purrrrfection