In the first episode of our special series on Military Sexual Trauma, we welcome Tara Galovski, PhD, the Director of Women’s Health Sciences at the National Center for PTSD and Amy Street, PhD, National Director of Military Sexual Trauma in the Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention.
Both women have done extensive research on mental health, women's health, and Military Sexual Trauma. Our discussion gives an overview of the MST issue, examines how ongoing efforts to address the problem and highlights resources for those who need assistance.
In this series, be aware we will be discussing topics that are sensitive and potentially triggering, so pause and take a break as needed, and remember you can always reach out to the Veterans Crisis Line by dialing 988 and pressing 1.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Veterans Crisis Line
- Beyond MST | VA Mobile
- Effects of Military Sexual Trauma | VA Mental Health - Mental Health
- PTSD: National Center for PTSD Home
- Military Sexual Trauma - PTSD: National Center for PTSD
- National Center for PTSD: Women’s Sciences Division | Psychiatry
- WoVeN I Women Veterans Network I