Team Tango visits with Melissa Washington, Navy veteran and founder of the Women Veterans Alliance.
She talks about her military and civilian career, how she started her organization and grew it to a national resource for women veterans and their families.
She highlights the importance of increasing awareness about women veterans as well as bringing awareness about to the benefits to all veterans and how traditional veterans service organizations can help be a resource.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation - Military - Restaurants Recruit
- Find an American Legion Service Officer
- Women Veterans Unconference
- Get Back to Work by Melissa Washington | The FriesenPress Bookstore
- Women Veterans Alliance
- What Does A Woman Veteran Look Like | Women Veterans Alliance
- Center for Women Veterans (CWV)