In honor of National Suicide Awareness Prevention Month, Team Tango hosts Chase Rauchle PTSD NOW! Foundation founder Craig Rauchle and board member Steve Lenzi.
The pair discusses the origins of their organization, and it's mission to address and reduce suicide among military servicemembers and veterans who suffer from the effects of trauma, stress and depression from combat and reintegration into civilian life.
They share the ways organization conducts research, supports new and existing treatments and strives to bring those resources to the military servicemembers, and to help to save lives.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- PTSD NOW! Foundation
- Find a Service Officer
- Suicide prevention foundation transpires out of loss | The American Legion
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 24/7 Confidential Help – Veterans Crisis Line
- Flag Bookazine -American Legion Flag & Emblem