The hiatus is over and Team Tango is back to tackle the news of the week.
CV kicks things off with a reminiscence of the podcast team's experience at National Convention in Phoenix.
Jeff revisits the subject of COVID-19 vaccines for the military, now that the Army has issued mandates.
Ashley discusses how purpose plays a role in the in reducing the rate of veterans suicide.
U.S. Flag sewn by POW during Vietnam War heading for Smithsonian
WWII veteran meets grade-school pen pal, now National Guard member.
Food inflation hits commissaries.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- National Convention Coverage
- Join The American Legion
- Veteran services saying ‘purpose’ could be key in suicide crisis | RochesterFirst
- Veterans Crisis Line: Suicide Prevention Hotline, Text & Chat
- Vet Centers (Readjustment Counseling) Home
- Find a Service Officer
- US flag, sewn by soldier at POW camp, settles at Smithsonian
- As a child, she wrote to a WWII vet. He carried the letter everywhere, and 12 years later, they finally met. | Stars and Stripes
- Fundraiser for Raven Advisory LLC by Tommy Marcus : FLYAWAY: EMERGENCY AFGHAN RESCUE MISSION