Tango Alpha Lima: The Pink Tax, Marines and vaccines, and military AWOL weapons problems
November 2nd, 2021
41 mins 56 secs
About this Episode
Ashley educates the guys about the “Pink Tax” on uniforms for military women, and the FATIGUES Act that proposes and end to the disparity.
Jeff shares the latest chapter in the continuing saga of vaccines for members of the military: Marines facing consequences for vaccine refusals.
CV still can't figure out why the military can't keep track of their weapons, and neither can Congress, who is imposing new rules to force America’s armed services to keep better track of their guns and explosives.
VA hiring spree to tackle an expected surge in backlogged benefits claims
Special Honor Flight trips honor service of women and Black veterans
American Legion Baseball Alums featured in MLB World Series
DOL encouraging partners to expand services for transitioning veterans and spouses
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- Join The American Legion
- Bill Seeks to End 'Pink Tax' for Women Buying Uniforms | Military.com
- Marine Toys for Tots
- The American Legion Vehicle Donation Program
- ‘HONOR FLIGHT’ TRIPS HONORING WOMEN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN VETERANS VISIT WASHINGTON - Honor Flight Network
- Braves manager Brian Snitker on Legion baseball - YouTube
- Tribute to Past Department Commander, Edward Grimsley | California American Legion
- Tribute to 5th Area Vice Commander, Harry Woods | California American Legion
- Home - The American Legion Department of Virginia