Tango Alpha Lima: Veteran Suicide Part 4: The Soldier's Guide to PTSD with Virginia Cruse
January 7th, 2022
54 mins 57 secs
About this Episode
Jeff and Ashley are joined by Virginia Cruse, a licensed professional and nationally certified counselor specializing in military issues and combat-related trauma. Virginia shares her personal path to becoming a therapist and her quest to explain PTSD to service members in a way that makes sense.
Virginia also talks about how American Legion members and posts can help veterans struggling with PTSD.
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Send us your feedback!
- The American Legion Vehicle Donation Program
- The Soldier's Guide to PTSD
- Join The American Legion | The American Legion
- The Soldier's Blog
- Vet Centers (Readjustment Counseling) Home
- Home - Landing Page - Give an Hour
- Cohen Veterans Network | Veteran and Military Family Mental Health Care
- Find a Service Officer
- Veterans Crisis Line: Suicide Prevention Hotline, Text & Chat