Tango Alpha Lima: Fitness and Wellness with certified personal trainer Jennifer Campbell
December 6th, 2022
1 hr 9 mins 22 secs
About this Episode
IN THE NEWS
To get ready for the Army/Navy game, Jeff and Ashley review the team uniforms.
Ashley introduces the Army uniform, inspired by "Old Ironsides."
THIS WEEK'S GUEST
Jennifer Campell shares tips on healthy ways to enjoy the holiday season, and how to stay motivated to focus on fitness goals.
Jeff introduces the NASA-inspired Navy uniform that honors Naval Academy alum Bruce McCandless who performed the first untethered spacewalk.
We salute the Marine Corps vet who chugged beer from her prosthetic leg
- Watch video of this episode on YouTube
- Join The American Legion
- History Behind the Uniform: 1st Armored DIvision - YouTube
- Army football reveals WWII-themed uniform for Navy matchup
- Be the One | The American Legion
- Try these healthy Thanksgiving swaps | The American Legion
- About The Original Fit Factory | The Original Fit Factory
- TruConnect By TV.FIT - The Only Fitness App You Need
- Veterans Strengthening America | The American Legion
- Navy Football 2022 Army-Navy Game Uniform - YouTube
- Navy unveils astronaut-themed uniform for annual clash with rival Army
- We salute the Marine Corps vet who chugged beer from her prosthetic leg
- Lance Cpl. Annika Hutsler (2019) 🇺🇸 - YouTube